Still craving the taste of coconut? Me too. Here I’ve taken the reject muffins (the ones who wouldn’t leave the muffin tin quietly) and made a very yummy dessert.
- Banana coconut muffins
- Coconut rum
- Shredded, sweetened coconut
- Coconut Jell-O pudding or Coconut milk yogurt
- Pour a shot of the rum over the reject muffin pieces.
- Follow Jell-O’s instructions for instant pudding.
- Let the drunken muffin tops and pudding chill out in the fridge.
- Assemble: a layer of muffins, pudding and then shredded coconut. If room in your parfait glass, repeat.