I love when it rains in the desert. Moisture in the desert is really much more appreciated and the thunderstorms never fail to impress, however all this precipitation has got me thinking about the things in life
we I don’t recognize and often take for granted.
Here’s my impromptu list of “I Love It When”:
- I love it when my husband cooks
- I love it when it rains and everything smells fresh
- I love it when I wake up and there’s a pup sharing the sheets with me
- I love it when after a hard practice I’m sweaty and gross but I feel great
- I love it when I catch a random act of kindness between two strangers
- I love it when children/babies find things hysterical
What do you love?